Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dear Journal,

        I'm really proud of my lineage of sons. The seed of my relationship with Danae is Perseus. I'm very proud of Perseus. An honorable man and a dignified hero. He was ordered by Polydectes to cut the head of the only mortal gorgon, Medusa. It was a tough challenge, so I decided to give him some aid. He easily tricked the Graea, or the three witches who share the same eye, in order to obtain the location of the nymphs. The nymphs gave him a knapsack, and I gave him the adamantine sword and Hade's helm of darkness to hide. Hermes lent him sandals to fly, and Athena gave him a polished shield. By using the reflection of the polished shield, Perseus cut off Medusa's head! Perseus is a man worth of being called a hero, and a true man of being called my son!


No comments:

Post a Comment