Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dear Journal,

        My family has largely grown and my reign has become powerful. Today, the titan, Prometheus, decided to defy me. I decided to use his craftsmanship and tasked him with the creation of man. At first, I had no issue at all with him giving fire to man, but his decision to trick me cost man their fire. Yet, he decided to steal the Flame of Olympus and give it to the mortals! He was fortunate enough that I spared his life and this is how he repays me! As a result, I decided to punish him and his creation. Prometheus will be chained in the Caucasus Mountains were an eagle will torment him by feeding off his liver only to be grown again the next day. As for men, I've created a mortal of stunning beauty, Pandora, the first woman. I've given her a jar that she has forbidden to open. Inside the jar resides all the evils of humanity.
        I hope this serves as a lesson to all of those who dare to defy the great God, Zeus!!


No comments:

Post a Comment